As 2015 comes to an end, I can’t help but think what a crazy year it was for me and my loved ones.
There were some amazing moments, though! Here are my top 5 (in no particular order):
- Marriage–On April 18, 2015, I married the love of my life after 10 years together. It was a beautiful spring day (we got lucky)! We moved into a new home and have made it our own, and we honeymooned in Disneyland and San Francisco. I can’t wait to see what our life together has in store.
- Road trips–My twin and I spent all year traveling all around the tri-state area (and Canada!) to catch our favorite Broadway shows and artists. We said good-bye to favorites, “If/Then” and “On The Twentieth Century,” and we were introduced to the beautiful “Finding Neverland.” We drove a total of 5,511 miles!
- Kitty–On July 16, 2015, my husband and I adopted Miss Bianca Olive. This little cat did not like us at first, and it took a good month before she let us pet her. Now, she’s a cuddler (when she wants to be), she makes us laugh and she has loads of personality. I never thought I’d love an animal, but she makes my heart so full.
- Stage debut–On August 29, 2015, my twin and I traveled to Ohio to see Kristin Chenoweth in concert. During most performances, she chooses an audience member to sing the duet,”For Good,” from “Wicked.” I am by no means a singer, but I had hoped for this moment for a long time, and I was lucky enough to be chosen! She was so sweet and encouraging! What a rush!
- New York City Marathon–My ultimate goal for 2015 was to run a marathon. On November 1, 2015, I ran 26.2 miles throughout the New York City boroughs. It was by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, and I am so proud of myself for crossing that finish line!
Cheers to 2016…I wish for health and happiness ❤